Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PODCAST #12


HEY ALL!?!?!?!!?

It's not officially winter yet, but it did look like it this past weekend!!
So to keep you warm I've got a fresh new podcast ready for you to listen to. I've gone back into time and found some classics and mashed them with some new bangerz SO YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wciwiowdhm

This weekend, you can find me at the Honest Lawyer in Hamilton on FRIDAY NIGHT (110 King St W) AND at UP on Carling on Saturday Night for Priviliage Saturdays in LONDON!

Also just a reminder I'm going to be spinning at the BIGGEST NEW YEARS PARTY IN THE COUNTRY at UP on Carling, so if you need tickets for that hit me up at djmakem@hotmail.com or 519 721-2980!!!

Once again thank you to all the current members, stay warm and STAY FRESH!!!

PEACE

No comments: