Monday, December 8, 2008

DJ MAKEM PODCAST #14 (GOOD FEELING)



Good afternoon all!

First off I'd like to apologize for not putting anything up last week, I have been busy lately with a lot of side projects and couldn't find the time to put out a podcast. But here's the good news, I've got a new podcast out this week and this one will make you feel great inside. I mean it's the kind of music that makes you smile and makes you want to rest your chin on the palm of your hand...listen to it and enjoy!

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hlwydytymm2


You can also check me out on Youtube, I've got videos of all the fun things that are happening with me so if you'd like to check out the footage go to Youtube type in DJ Makem and peep the vids!! You can Also do that HERE on Facebook, I ALWAYS post videos and pictures from events in this group so don't be a stranger and get your peep on!!!

P.S. It's Dec 08 2008 which means we're 23 days away from 2009! If you haven't already purchased your tickets for the BIGGEST NYE PARTY THIS CENTURY DO IT NOW! It's taking place at UP ON CARLING NIGHTCLUB in London FEATURING YOURS TRULY DJ MAKEM!! It's going to be an epic event filled with memories that will last you a life time and music that will bring joy to your soul (that wasn't corny at all).

Here's link to the OFFICIAL Up On Carling NYE EVENT PAGE!

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=b.j.%20armstrong&sid=accaa1604f1950ecaa51dfdcf430f00b#/event.php?eid=36363839540&ref=ts

No comments: