Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DJ Soundbwoy-Bob Marley Tribute




Alright so as the title says, this grind is no joke. I know i just put out my first podcast a couple of hours ago, but I thought I hit you with my second podcast of something that I did on Saturday Feb. 6th 2010 to celebrate Bob Marley's Birthday, which is now also Bob Marley Day in Toronto. Bob was a amazing man that was able to use reggae music to touch the world, his music speaks to the type of man he was and its great to see that his music will truly live on forever.

This podcast has some of the great Bob Marley tracks and ofcourse my all time favorite Redemption Song as well... His music definitely touches the soul and I hope in this podcast that you see what I am talking about.

This being Black History Month I figured I would show how much I appreciate my history and throw in a speech from some of the influential people in Black History as well. Lookout for the J Dilla Tribute Podcast and Big L Tribute podcast...


DJ SOUNDBWOY BOB MARLEY TRIBUTE
DOWNLOAD IT HERE! http://www.zshare.net/download/7229011860757e1e/

FOLLOW DJ SOUNDBWOY TWITTER HERE! http://www.twitter.com/djsoundbwoy
CHECK OUT THE ATB BLOG HERE! www.atbblog.com

DJ Soundbwoy
Every Monday Night @ Tyrone T's Ultra Lounge(Waterloo)
Every Tuesday Night www.sceedle.com Hip Hop 101-ATB ALL STAR RADIO 6-8 PM
Every Friday Night @ Trappers Alley (Guelph)
Every Saturday Night @ Up On Carling (London)

For Bookings contact Tripl-b @ ypervaiz@acrosstheboardent.ca

No comments: