Tuesday, November 23, 2010

J. HILLIS WHAT I'M BUMPIN VOL 4

J. Hillis – What I’m Bumpin’ Vol. 4

What up! It’s been a minute! It’s your boy J. Hillis here with another Podcast for your listening pleasure. Look out for some new heat from Kanye, Rihanna, and DRE on this one yall! If you have checked any of my other podcasts you’ll know I like to mix the old with the new. So this week I’m introducing a new system so you know what I’m bringin’ back. The tracks I bring back will be known as – J. Hillis Certified Classic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?618a38ejk4zdqw8
*** = J.Hillis Certified Classic

1. Deuces vs. Song Cry – Jay-Z
2. Deuces – Chris Brown
3. Bottoms up RMX – Trey Songz ft. Busta Rhymes
4. Liquor Store Blues – Bruno Mars Ft. Damian Marley
5. Man Down – Rihanna
6. Right Above It – Lil Wayne ft. Drake
7. Dreams – The Game ***
8. Down on Me RMX – Jeremih ft. 50 Cent
9. What Up – Pimp C ft. Bun B, Drake
10. Diamond in the Back – Ludacris ***
11. November 18th RMX – Drake
12. Moment of Clarity – Jay-Z ***
13. Drugs, Basketball, Rap – Talib Kweli ***
14. Through the Wire – Kanye West ***
15. Growing Pains – Ludacris Ft. DTP ***
16. Soul Survivor – Young Jeezy Ft. Ludacris
17. Fugee La RMX – Fugees ***
18. Dark Fantasy – Kanye West
19. Rap Song – T-Pain
20. Celebration – Ray J Ft. Ludacris
21. Erase me – Kid Cudi Ft. Kanye West
22. Toot it and Boot it - YG
23. Kush – Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg, Akon
24. Holding You Down – Jazmine Sullivan
25. Higher – The Game ft. Jay Electronica
26. Our Generation – John Legend, Roots, CL Smooth, Pete Rock
27. What’s my Name – Rihanna ft. Drake

No comments: