Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J Hillis-What I'm Bumpin Vol 2



OK - so... Sorry it took so long from the last time I posted a podcast! Here is What I'm Bumpin Vol. 2, which is basically just a collection of songs that (if I had an I pod) I would have on REPEAT right now. There's some new tunes and a couple random older tunes (i have A.D.D.) Make sure you look out for the new DRAKE (#5) and at the end everybody's favourite Hold yuh....with a couple you may not have heard on that riddim!

Enjoy... ( click the link to download! )
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymezk0wy4mz


1. Some How - Sizzla Ft. Junior Kelly
2. My Heart - Wayne Marshall
3. Love my life - Cam'ron ft. Nicole Wray
4. Game Over - Lil Flip
5. Light up - Drake Ft. Jay Z (Brand New!!)
6. Thank You - Jay-Z
7. My Girl - Honorebel Ft. Sean Kingston
8. Billionaire - Travis McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars
9. Till it All Falls Down - Jadakiss
10. Make-up Bag - The Dream Ft. T.I.
11. Next Time - Common Ft. Queen Latifah
12. Airplanes - B.O.B. Ft. Hayley Williams
13. I Rep the West - Ice Cube
14. Come Down - Collie Buddz
15. Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
16. Shutterbug - Big Boi
17. Ain't Leaving Without You - Jaheim Ft. Jadakiss RMX
18. Guilty - Usher
19. Hold Yuh - Gyptian
20. Lets Get High - C'Danger (Hold Yuh Riddim)
21. Wine it - Sean Paul (Hold Yuh Riddim)

No comments: