Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BRINGIN BACK THE OLDIES (FREE PODCAST BELOW)





What up y'all??

I hope all is going well with everyone, its about that time in the week where I hit you up with something that will make the week go by alittle bit faster. So to catch everyone up to speed on what's been going on with me, Easter weekend was absolutely crazy Wednesday night I was at Loki Lounge with Dj Chris Laroque throwing down your fav r&b and hip hop anthems and who decides to show up some of the Toronto Raptors ofcourse...Thursday was the Infamous Long Weekend Jam at Atelier with my home boys 1ne Flo Entertainment, ofcourse Dj Lynx and I shut it down, plus we dove head first into way too many $100 bottles, Thanks to everyone who came out to show support and if you missed that party be sure to come to the next one on May 2-4 Long Weekend. Then for the rest of the weekend I was at the NSBE conference holding it down for my black engineers, all in all it was a dope weekend and the party never stops ofcourse every Monday I'm at Tyrone T's in Waterloo so ofcourse Dj Flash and I smashed the party.

Now that everyone is caught up, I just launched a new blog with the Honorable Wreknoble called 'Saving Soul' you can find it at savingsoul.wordpress.com and basically we are trying to bring back that soulful vibe to the world. Be sure to check it out everytime you log on to a computer for some fresh new posts.


Other than all my other projects are in the works, my remix project with producer Fundamental is sounding proper and all my canadian artist if you want your shit remixed send me your acapella's!!!!! My homie Tim Sukhu has brought to life the T-Shirt design, which should be ready for y'all by the summer and ofcourse my first mixtape installment is dropping in the beginning of May called "Everybody Hates Chris" so look out for that...

THIS WEEK YOU CAN FIND ME AT:

- Tuesday at College Street Bar for Tuney Tuesday with James Redi and Rez Raida

- Friday in Guelph at Trappers Alley for a University Night

- Saturday you can find me in London at Up on Carling for GuestList Saturdays

Now that I've gotten that all out of the way here it is.....(drum roll please)......I've been in this 80s/90s vibe as of lately so I thought I would drop a podcast with nothing but that flavor, this will definitely get you out of your seat and dancing....

DJ SOUNDBWOY BRINGING THE 90S BACK PODCAST
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!! http://www.zshare.net/audio/74864435da0a0496/

FOLLOW DJ SOUNDBWOY TWITTER HERE! http://www.twitter.com/djsoundbwoy
SAVING SOUL BLOG! savingsoul.wordpress.com
CHECK OUT THE ATB BLOG HERE! www.atbblog.com

DJ Soundbwoy
Every Monday Night @ Tyrone T's Ultra Lounge(Waterloo)
Every Tuesday Night www.sceedle.com Hip Hop 101-ATB ALL STAR RADIO 6-8 PM
Every Thursday Night www.sceedle.com SAVING SOUL RADIO SHOW 5-7 PM
Every Friday Night @ Trappers Alley (Guelph)
Every Saturday Night @ Up On Carling (London)

For Bookings contact Tripl-b @ ypervaiz@acrosstheboardent.ca

No comments: