Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DJ Soundbwoy - Something Different for the Masses (PODCAST 8 R&B HOUSE MASH-UP INSIDE)


What up y'all?

I've been on my grizzy lately trying to get stuff done, but I would like to thank everyone for the love and support. This has to be the first time that I haven't had much to say, but I guess I will give you the normal update. Last week I was at Hyde Lounge and it was absolutely crazy, thanks to all those who came out. The biggest news of the week though is that my mc has finally come back to the country, so we are about to start taking my shows to a whole new level, make sure you look out for us Soundbwoy and Rick the Ruler in full affect.

Other than that I just want to let y'all know i'm trying to get my facebook group to 500 members so that I can release this mixtape I've been working on. Please invite your friends, mothers, brother, sisters, etc. That being said my gift to y'all is below, I hope you enjoy its a little something I put together for something else and I thought I would let my peeps get a listen. I hope you enjoy....p.ss savingsoulblog.com check it out!!!!!!

DJ SOUNDBWOY PODCAST 8 R&B HOUSE MASH-UP
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!
FOLLOW DJ SOUNDBWOY ON TWITTER HERE! http://www.twitter.com/djsoundbwoy
SAVING SOUL BLOG! savingsoulblog.com

DJ Soundbwoy

Every Tuesday Night www.sceedle.com Hip Hop 101-ATB ALL STAR RADIO 6-8 PM
Every Thursday www.sceedle.com Saving Soul Mixshow 5-7 PM
Every Friday Night @ Trappers Alley (Guelph)
Every Saturday Night @ Up On Carling (London)

For Bookings contact Yasser "tripl-b" Pervaiz @ ypervaiz@acrosstheboardent.ca

No comments: