Tuesday, April 13, 2010

J. Hillis Podcast – “What I’m Bumpin” Vol. 1


Hey guys, this is my first podcast so be nice!!! These are just a few hip hop tracks that I’m feelin’ right now. Some feel good tracks and a few in there that will bang hard in your car when your cruisin’ this summer! Enjoy.

Download & Preview Here!!!!

Lemonade – Gucci Mane
Party No More – Ludacris Ft. Gucci Mane
Incredible – Ja Rule Ft. R. Kelly
Congratulations – Drake
In My Hood – P. Reign
All I Do is Win – DJ Khaled Ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg
We be Steady Mobbin – Lil Wayne
Beamer, Benz or Bentley – Lloyd Banks RMX
My Chick is Bad – Ludacris Ft. Nicki Minaj
Ice Cream Paint Job – Dorrough
I Wanna Rock – Snoop Dogg ft. Jay Z RMX
Ha Ha (slow down) – Fat Joe
I’m Ill – Red Café Ft. Fabolous
Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) – Usher Ft. Juelz Santana RMX
We Gon’ Go – Kardinal Offishall
Body Bounce – Kardinal Ofishall Ft. Akon

No comments: